Monday 16 January 2012

and it hurts me again

Life Quotes, Life Quote Graphics, Life Sayings


My knees start to shake,
When you’re in sight.
My mind is filled with wonder,
My heart with fright.

When will this feeling stop?
When did it start?
How can I listen to my mind,
Without breaking my heart?

I’m so confused.
What should I do?
I can’t think of anything except you.

Should I ignore you,
Or just give it time?
I can’t think straight,
My heart controls my mind.


Confused by : anonymous
from : Scrapbook.com



there is once upon a time i feel like that. Feeling for someone who doesn't deserve it at all.
For the whole time i know him.. he make me confused. he love but doesn't love. he want but doesn't want. he try but doesn't try. but at the time i left him.. he act like he just want me once. and then he hurt me twice..




No comments:

Post a Comment